| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kawthaung in May is hot at 27.55 °C (81.59 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in May is very soggy. A staggering 500mm (19.7in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 12:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Kawthaung May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kawthaung, Myanmar
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kawthaung:
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 429.8 kms (267.1 miles) NE
- Sattahip, Thailand - 400.5 kms (248.8 miles) NE
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 326.5 kms (202.9 miles) NNE
- Myeik, Myanmar - 274.3 kms (170.4 miles) N
- Mergui, Tanintharyi, Myanmar - 274.3 kms (170.4 miles) N
- Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand - 247.2 kms (153.6 miles) NNE
- Chumphon, Thailand - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) NE
- Ranong, Thailand - 4.1 kms (2.5 miles) ENE
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 111.6 kms (69.4 miles) SE
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) SE
- Trang, Thailand - 295.1 kms (183.4 miles) SSE
- Songkhla, Thailand - 381.3 kms (237 miles) SE